Saturday, January 26, 2008

First Post

This isn't my only blog. I actually have 3 others. One for my personal use, one for homeschooling and one for my business. I decided to start this blog because I have this obsession with food. Not so much eating it, but looking at it.
I love to find recipes (most of the time I don't even try them out). I like reading food blogs and I love cupcake blogs. I am way into making my kid's bento lunches. A healthy, portion controlled lunch for my kiddos. Here is today's lunches....
FruitaBu, mustard sandwich, carrots with ranch dip and cantalope.
Egg salad sandwich, carrots and ranch, cantalope and a small salad with thousand island dressing.


So my plan for this blog is to share my love of food. I promise to venture out and try new recipes, post the pictures and share with you how well (or not) they worked out. If I find a cool link you can bet I will post it for you.

Oh, and the name....My Mustard Sandwich....my youngest daughter will only eat mustard sandwiches and I needed a name for a food blog...that was all I could come up with ;)

0 comments: