Monday, March 10, 2008

*NEW* Hello Kitty bento

I found this Hello Kitty box on ebay and I had to get it for Emma. It is so darn cute!!!! My mom thought that I paid too much for it but I don't...not at all. $7.50 for the box and $7.50 for shipping. That isn't too much.

It is the same size as the Cinnamoroll (thank you Shannon for telling me who that was) box is the same size...made by the same company actually. My sis in law was surprised at how small the boxes actually are. It looks like a lot of food in pictures but it's not. For those of you who aren't familiar with the sizes of the particular boxes I use, just look at the food in them. Look at the grapes or strawberries....that should give a good size comparison. And if I outstretch my hand, the box is smaller than that (although I do have really large hands for a girl..almost as big as my hubby's)....anyway, I just thought I would share.

My camera batteries are dying and part of my charger came up missing in the move, so I'm not sure when I can post more pics....soon though, I can't live without my camera for long...it's like oxygen, or crack, whichever one you choose...lol

0 comments: